768x90 Getting Online Shouldn't be Tough- $7.49 .com Domains at Go Daddy

About Yacobus Reinhart

I am very passionated and challenged to user friendly, clean and elegant application (web & desktop).  There's no thing that can satisfy me unless I have to defeat all problems in the project and deliver it perfectly.
I am standalone developer, analyst and software consultant both desktop and web base, My strong foundations are Adobe air and Flex 3 and 4, Ruby on Rails 2.4x and 3.x, CakePHP and JQuery since 2007.

 My background experiences like working in great companies, bachelor degree Informatics Engineering and unique client's cases more and more place me on solid skills in software world.
Please feel free to contact me on gmail or business mail or participating in my blog for any discussion, questions or idea, i will be freely to assists you with all my best.

Best Regards,

yacobus@reinhartlab.com (business) or yacobus.reinhart@gmail.com (home)

www.twitter.com/yreinhart

http://id.linkedin.com/pub/yacobus-reinhart/1b/aa5/220

 
powered by Blogger